Beatrice - Nipped in the bud

My very very dear friend was expecting to be an aunt today.
Her brother's wife who happens to be my friend too, had a
still birth.
I cannot begin to express my sadness.
So close yet so far.
I am sad that a mother who had been preparing for
months emotionally, physically etc will not be holding
her baby in her arms, crying with tears of joy because
of the miracle of birth.
I am sad that a good man was robbed the opportunity to be
a sterling father.
I am sad that a wonderful friend has been denied the chance
to play with her niece, take her to the park and spoil her silly..
I am sad that I didnt get the chance to teach Beatrice how
to play basketball.
I am sad that Beatrice didnt know the amount of love that was
waiting to fill her life.
I am sad, I am sad that bad things happen to good people.
I am sad that Eve didnt think of all the lives she would be
affecting by eating that fruit.
See you soon Beatrice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home