Techno
I have been listening to Techno the past two days...
its very nice when you have a racket going on in
your head and you look so peaceful on the outside
..which is another reason i love Linkin Park...
Then when I listen to it I have images of myself
dancing to the music in a smoke-filled dance floor
everyone dancing and sweating....
its very nice when you have a racket going on in
your head and you look so peaceful on the outside
..which is another reason i love Linkin Park...
Then when I listen to it I have images of myself
dancing to the music in a smoke-filled dance floor
everyone dancing and sweating....

1 Comments:
Hello,
Kumbe that is why u always are not busted while coding? u are always out having fun, while i see the comp like a monster and i cant code
MSN
Post a Comment
<< Home