At the coast
I spent my weekend at the coast. Oh what a change different air,
some sand beneath ones feet and some little loud music can make!
I travelled with a very close friend and her brother. Her brother was
drunk during the night bus ride and he both entertained and
irritated the bus.
Anyway, I can summarise the whole trip as being at different beaches
(for once there wasnt too much shopping :)) ,martinis :) , a good book
and chasing men who thought we were prostitutes!
Apparently,when two or more women who are gathered together to have
some fun in any establishment, it is assumed they are tarts.
Well you cant blame the men, 80-90% of the women in these
establishments are prostitutes,
so after a while we stopped getting peeved and we had a good time.
It was a perfect time to visit the coast, not too many tourists and NO
rowdy domestic tourists :)
When i came back to work after the trip, for the first time I didnt wake
up and still feel like I had cotton wool in my head..
some sand beneath ones feet and some little loud music can make!
I travelled with a very close friend and her brother. Her brother was
drunk during the night bus ride and he both entertained and
irritated the bus.
Anyway, I can summarise the whole trip as being at different beaches
(for once there wasnt too much shopping :)) ,martinis :) , a good book
and chasing men who thought we were prostitutes!
Apparently,when two or more women who are gathered together to have
some fun in any establishment, it is assumed they are tarts.
Well you cant blame the men, 80-90% of the women in these
establishments are prostitutes,
so after a while we stopped getting peeved and we had a good time.
It was a perfect time to visit the coast, not too many tourists and NO
rowdy domestic tourists :)
When i came back to work after the trip, for the first time I didnt wake
up and still feel like I had cotton wool in my head..

1 Comments:
A change is definitely as good as a rest. I find the heat and humidity at the coast stiffling though.
Post a Comment
<< Home