Whatever happens will happen
All of my close friends are older than me.
(They happen to be female)
Anyway, they are either in serious relationships or want to be.
I on the other hand am relishing in my single-hood.
Actually the truth is work keeps me very busy and in my weekends
i am just as engaged so that leaves me no room for anything else
really.
What I am saying is I should try hanging out with people my age
actually younger than me (but this phenomenon is not limited to age)
who arent "waiting" but are free and whose motto is:
"whatever happens will happen" (or doesnt happen)
(They happen to be female)
Anyway, they are either in serious relationships or want to be.
I on the other hand am relishing in my single-hood.
Actually the truth is work keeps me very busy and in my weekends
i am just as engaged so that leaves me no room for anything else
really.
What I am saying is I should try hanging out with people my age
actually younger than me (but this phenomenon is not limited to age)
who arent "waiting" but are free and whose motto is:
"whatever happens will happen" (or doesnt happen)

2 Comments:
Being in a serious relationship is a good thing. I think. Having your whole life revolve around this isn't.
I like the way you put it, very concise!
Post a Comment
<< Home