Even More excitement!
I have been called for 2 interviews in 1 day and the
next i get called for another.
Judging by this, I may start a trend in my office..
I sent my CV to a few places, I was called. My colleagues
are much more qualified than I am ,If they dont treat us well
we are gone! but who says the grass is greener...
next i get called for another.
Judging by this, I may start a trend in my office..
I sent my CV to a few places, I was called. My colleagues
are much more qualified than I am ,If they dont treat us well
we are gone! but who says the grass is greener...

1 Comments:
How things change!
I'm not sure about the more qualified part. During lunch today, I was told how with computing, certificates and stuff count for little. Half of the problems you deal with, and almost all of the real crisis situations are not anything you'll have learnt in any course. One of your strongest assets is your ability to think/reason and learn.
I registered at myjobseye yesterday! And I'm the most cynical guy you'll find about such sites. Incidentally, my workmate at lunch, the philosopha, was telling me how he himself registered this past saturday. He's due for salary review talks this week.
The grass may not be greener, but I for one will be gone anyway.
Post a Comment
<< Home