Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's been a while....

Its been a while since my last post, not that I haven't thought about posting, no. Not that I don't have the time to post...I just somehow have lacked the motivation to do so.
I started blogging to vent my frustrations at work. This grew to venting about other frustrations. Maybe I grew to have other outlets, i am not sure. So why am I doing it now? I got some incentive from a friend. I also have a lousy memory and I realise I need some way of remembering some of the good and ugly stuff.
So here's to more regular and hopefully insightful posts...

2 Comments:

Blogger mistyque said...

lol...welcome back!!and you are what you tell yourself you are...if you say you've got bad memory..then..well...i just think you are looking 4 a reason as 2 why you are back:-)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

touche mistyque, touche.
From now on, I will stop saying I have a bad memory... :-)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home