Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Confidence...

The past week I have unsuccessfully tried to complete this blog...today i have
squeezed in some time and done it..

one of my close freinds asserts that somewhere between the time i left
high school and mid-way thru campus, my confidence in myself and my
abilities took a downward shift.
I agree.

However,for the life of me I cant remember what event or series of events led
to this, however, i have decided to take steps to counter this...

For me what gives me confidence has everything to do with my capabilites,
however , if my confidence has declined it has to do with my abilites
and how i percieve them or how they are percieved.

Having said that i realise that for most women their confidence is a
direct result of how they perceive themselves and how others perceive
them. Outward appearances are very important to them and how they look
and how others view their appearance or their what they think is people's
perception of their appearance is what gives them alot of confidence.

On this realisation, I went on a shopping spree one weekend ago and It was
very theurapeutic. It gave my confidence albeit for a while.

I also think that I will avoid people who are out to destroy others
confidence while seeking those who are balanced.
We need to have friends who remind us of our strengths and help us
improve where we are weak.

There is so much to say about this but time isnt on my side...
watch this space for more

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

I check this blog everyday. I've found it a really nice way to get a break - this blogging thing.

One thing I can agree on, shopping makes one feel really nice. Yes. Guys too.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home