Conspiracy theory
Conspiracy: A plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act
For the past few weeks I have been listening and watching as
my workmates debate heatedly on the country's politics.
I know they are a reflection of whats happening in all corners
of the country..people hoping, guessing , happy , angry ,
debating even fighting...but i feel sad that they are under
the guise of THE master conspirator.
When I was asked by one of my workmates whether i
voted, i told him i didnt, he asked why, I said that both
sides are different forms of the same evil.
Whatever part of the world we are, all political elements are in the
control of what the Bible describes as:
"the god of this system of things" (2cor 4:4)
"the ruler of this world" (John 12:31).
So it really doesnt matter which side you are on,
no good will ever come out of human rulership and politics
because all the governments, believe it or not, are
pawns in a much grander chess game...Ephesians 6:12
describes the players as"authorities of the invisible governments
and authorities,.. WORLD rulers of this darkness,
... wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places"
(capital letters by me)
I wish i could tell them it doesnt matter...As stupid as it
sounds, lets wait for God's Kingdom.
So by keeping people hoping for a better human government,
keeping them engrossed in the politics of the day..
he has performed his "harmful or illegal act" - we all
stop focusing on the real solution - God's Kingdom.
For the past few weeks I have been listening and watching as
my workmates debate heatedly on the country's politics.
I know they are a reflection of whats happening in all corners
of the country..people hoping, guessing , happy , angry ,
debating even fighting...but i feel sad that they are under
the guise of THE master conspirator.
When I was asked by one of my workmates whether i
voted, i told him i didnt, he asked why, I said that both
sides are different forms of the same evil.
Whatever part of the world we are, all political elements are in the
control of what the Bible describes as:
"the god of this system of things" (2cor 4:4)
"the ruler of this world" (John 12:31).
So it really doesnt matter which side you are on,
no good will ever come out of human rulership and politics
because all the governments, believe it or not, are
pawns in a much grander chess game...Ephesians 6:12
describes the players as"authorities of the invisible governments
and authorities,.. WORLD rulers of this darkness,
... wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places"
(capital letters by me)
I wish i could tell them it doesnt matter...As stupid as it
sounds, lets wait for God's Kingdom.
So by keeping people hoping for a better human government,
keeping them engrossed in the politics of the day..
he has performed his "harmful or illegal act" - we all
stop focusing on the real solution - God's Kingdom.

1 Comments:
When the Israelites begged God to give them a king, so that they can be like other nations around them, He warned them. The guy will take your daughters, tax you, can't quite remember the other stuff.
However, reality is that we need and will have politicians. I believe they can be honest, principled and possess integrity. Kenya has a long way to go though towards achieving this.
Post a Comment
<< Home