Monday, September 28, 2009

SOS

I am in a cold server room, I must have done this installation tens and tens of times today, it worked the first time and the first time only. Now I just get errors. I need to make a presentation tomorrow, if I havent even installed the software, what about the customizations? When will they be done? Did I forget to mention its quarter to mid-night now? The odds are against me.

This project just seems to prove all of Murphey's laws to be true, especially the one that says, "If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong", boy was he right. So many things have gone wrong in this project and continue to do so.... Right now I am just tired and its my first day at the client site...
Anyway, let me continue to try and figure it out, right now things arent looking so hopeful....
I just wish I could disappear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home