Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In the middle of a storm III

They say the most peaceful place in a storm is in the middle.

You can have all this turmoil , uncertainty and distress from all corners but still be calm.
At some point in the past two weeks I was losing it, everything was crumbling, people pointing fingers at me, different things going wrong, different expectations on my shoulders and of course lack of sleep.

I couldn't have made it through the last couple of weeks alone - I am glad to say we have divine help - that "peace that excels all thought" - well, I experienced it, I suddenly became so calm . In addition, I had people around me to ground me, I am grateful to all of them, they pulled me back, to the middle of the storm..

2 Comments:

Blogger mistyque said...

am really sorry about your recent encounter...i must admit- you are amazingly strong to have sailed through that...and thanx to JHVH ur not yet on the retard level(though worryingly close...lol...)...one of the benefits of being in JHVH's favor is that we get strength to go through it all...

12:23 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

I couldn't have said it better my self... very true

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home